Rats & Mice
Do you have rats or mice at home or work?
• Running across your floor
• Spreading diseases
• Creating foul odours from their droppings
• Chewing through electrical wiring or wood
• Possibly contaminating human food
• Causing serious damage to your building
• Building nests and burrows
• Annoying everyone
At Got A Bug we know all about rats and mice. Currently in Australia the three species which are most common are the Norway Rat, Roof Rat and the House Mouse.
Correct identification of your rats and mice is the key to implementing an effective eradication and control program for their removal.
By using a Got A Bug professional you can rest assured that all of our rodent control and treatment methods are environmentally friendly and completely effective.